BalkanBotsmall
Still not logged in? Please, do it now...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BalkanBotsmall
Still not logged in? Please, do it now...
BalkanBotsmall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG Dedicated Balkan

Latest topics
» Srecna Nova Godina!!!!
Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm by ocs123

» .::Very important NOTICE::.
Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm by ocs123

» Novi moderator
Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm by ocs123

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:05 am
Keywords

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone Empty Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:41 pm

PurpleEye

PurpleEye
Admin
Admin

Here is Warhammer Zone: Ellyrion Overview. In Warhammer online, there are many zones, as like: Caledor, Saphery, Avelorn, Ellyrion, Shadowlands and etc...

The vast, rolling plains and mild climate of Ellyrion make this inner kingdom the perfect breeding ground for the finest Elven steeds in all of Ulthuan. Great herds of these amazingly swift and graceful creatures roam the grasslands throughout the year, and are prized among the noble lords of the Phoenix King's court for their magnificent quality and majestic beauty.

The High Elves who dwell in Ellyrion are peerless horsemen who have fought to defend their fair isle against the spiteful Dark Elves since the time of Caledor the First. Mounted on steeds as swift as the wind, these light horsemen patrol the vast golden plains of their home, ready to strike should the treacherous armies of Malekith return.

The most accomplished warriors of this vast steppe land are called Reavers, and they ride to all corners of Ulthuan to serve as messengers, scouts and deadly ambushers. The Ellyrian Reavers are a swift and lethal fighting force, and the Witch King does not intend to let them run amok, disrupting his carefully-laid battle plans. He intends to strike hard at Ellyrion, and in fact he must if his scheme to capture the Phoenix Throne can succeed.

Ancient menhir stones stand tall among the waving grasses of Ellyrion, as they do in many other parts of Ulthuan. The steely gaze of Lord Uthorin is firmly fixed on these powerful constructs that anchor the Vortex, for they are the lynchpin in the Dark Elves' plot to destroy the magical balance of Ulthuan and deprive the High Elves of the greatest advantage.

The menhirs are not the Dark Elves' only objective in Ellyrion. The black-hearted invaders have surrounded the province's capital city, Tor Elyr, cutting off its occupants from reinforcement and supply. Using batteries of Reaper bolt throwers, fearsome beasts of war and powerful Dark Magic, the black legions of Malekith have launched an all-out siege against the pristine marble walls of Tor Elyr. If this bastion of High Elf strength falls, the protectors of Ulthuan will lose their most valuable stronghold in the region.

Though the invaders have had some success in their initial forays into Ellyrion, plots and intrigues hamper their advance. The rivalry between the powerful noble houses of Lord Uthorin and Lady Arkaneth has drawn much of the attention away from the battle against the High Elves, and both leaders know that their conflict must end soon. Of course, the resolution will not be a peaceful one, and what was once a rivalry has now erupted into a full-fledged war between the two houses.

Lord Uthorin's schemes have been aided by the timely arrival of the savage greenskins. Never ones to miss out on a chance at war and plunder, the Orcs and Goblins have come to ravage the lands of Ellyrion and leave nothing but desolation in their wake. This new menace will keep the High Elves busy while the leaders of House Uthorin prepare to deal their hated rivals a final, fatal blow.

Now that the Malekith's armies have reached the Inner Kingdoms, the battle for Ulthuan has taken a dangerous turn for the High Elves. Lands long held safe from the reach of any enemy are within striking distance of the dread host of Naggaroth, and the cruel legions of the Witch King will delight in desecrating all that is sacred to their hated kin.

Now more than ever the courage and skill of the Ellyrian Reavers is needed to help stem the black tide that is racing across the mythic homeland of the Elves.

https://sr-botsmall.forumsr.com

2Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone Empty WH introduction Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:32 am

Asstinus

Asstinus
Newb
Newb

hi peeps!
I am a SRO veteran i can say, and recently i transfered on Warhammer online, Age of reckoning.
The game is unbelievably developed, it is similar to WoW.

So basically you start by choosing if you want to be with "good" or "bad" guys Smile
In both groups you have 3 races to choose from...HUMANS, DWARFS, HIGH ELVES and
GREENSKINS ( orcs,goblins), DARK ELVES, CHAOS ( which is kinda like mutated evil version of humans )

You have i would say 3 types of classes that you can choose, and every race has some special and unique lil details , but we can break ity down to TANKERS ( str characters that are those that stand in 1st lines n take the damage ), DMG DEALERS ( those that are the back dealing great damage, but with very weak defence ), and on the end HEALERS ( that are also in back lines healing the tankers and ressurecting DMG dealers Smile )

What i like in this game is tht you can choose from 3 ways to gAin experience and levels, either SCENARIOS, OPEN RVR, or QUESTING.

SCENARIOS(group fight)
are battles that which you can join together with players from your Realm ( either BAD or GOOD ) and do scenarios fights like Capture The Flag n other.
Cool thing about it is that, the only thing you must do to join those combats, is a click on a WAR symbol in top right corner and thats it, now you only need to wait for other people to do the same and you are in.

This goes well with comination of Quetsing, beacause, you Queue ( join SCenario ), and while you wait for other people to join, you do your thing, questing or anything else.

OPEN RVR(group fight)
battles in specific parts of the map, where you usually need to capture enemies Fortress and other objective. That usually means that you must have a group of 8+ people because you will be fighting tough monsters, and encounter players from other Realm that will try to stop you.

Questing( solo fight )
You basically go from 1 NPC to another and do quests that they give you.
Quests are interesting, every quest has its own little story, and usually they are pretty easy to handle, great for a solo players.
Cool thing about Quets is that they show on your map, so you exactly know where to go.

TIER 1, 2, 3, 4
So most of the MMORPG's are based on leveling, and in most of them you can become a "boss" only when you hit that maximum level, and get great gears and all ...

In warhammer that problem is resolved, the Campaign is divided in 4 tiers 1. (1-11lvl)
2. ( 12-21) , 3. (22-31), 4. (32-40)

This means that in both OPEN RVR snd SCENARIOS you will fight agains people from your level group, which makes fights very balanced and more then interesting.

For exmpl you are a Bright Wizard lvl 27, ( dmg dealer, from Empire, Good Guys ), in your fights you will encounter only people ( other players like yourself ), that are in range of Tier 3. , which is lvl 21. to 31..

Lots of fun.

For more info i would suggest to go on YouTube and Type in : Warhammer, podcast , there you have Game creators explaining you in details about system of the game and other useful little details.

P.S. game is Pay to Play , so for you to start will cost you around 50 Euros ( game and 30 days subscription ) , every months you must pay 13 euros or so to continue playing, which you will see that aint that much, especially if you are gamer that loves these types of games.

P.P.S. after lvl 20 leveling goes slower, like in every game, so if you want to skip that for some, boring part, Pm <<>> he is preparing a BOT for Warhammer

He can be trusted i know that fella for 4 years already, eventhough we never met in personal, we did many financial transaction and never had any problems. Well only problem was , that he is jealous on me, because i look like a model ( a 16 yr old one Smile

3Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone Empty Re: Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:47 pm

Luka17

Luka17
Newb
Newb

pff, better come back to SRO u fat ass =P

4Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone Empty Re: Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:42 am

Asstinus

Asstinus
Newb
Newb

im comming every once in a while on sro, on your chara buahaha

5Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone Empty Re: Ellyrion Overview - Warhammer Zone Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:28 pm

Luka17

Luka17
Newb
Newb

yeah i saw that -.-" using all my potions Very Happy... next time go to HT and buy new ones so i dont have to Razz
My wizzard will be finished soon zuahahaha pwnage ;P

So how r u doing ? i hope good...

Talk to you later bro, take care

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum