BalkanBotsmall
Still not logged in? Please, do it now...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BalkanBotsmall
Still not logged in? Please, do it now...
BalkanBotsmall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG Dedicated Balkan

Latest topics
» Srecna Nova Godina!!!!
Legend III Plus comming to us! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm by ocs123

» .::Very important NOTICE::.
Legend III Plus comming to us! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm by ocs123

» Novi moderator
Legend III Plus comming to us! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm by ocs123

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:05 am
Keywords

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legend III Plus comming to us!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legend III Plus comming to us! Empty Legend III Plus comming to us! Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:25 pm

PurpleEye

PurpleEye
Admin
Admin

We all welcome Joymax new update, and hope this will bring more enjoying and fun with our gaming on Silkroad fantasy world. We would like to hear your opinion about this, so feel free to express your feelings about update here What do you think , who will own new fortress now? Are you going to be owner of the ferry's ? Do you maybe know some information that we do not? Share with us!

https://sr-botsmall.forumsr.com

2Legend III Plus comming to us! Empty Re: Legend III Plus comming to us! Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:43 am

Asstinus

Asstinus
Newb
Newb

i heard if you own fortress Den, then you will have tiger girls as a concubine, as a pet goin to repair your stuff, help you carry pots and drops if those are too heavy for you, you know do whatever to make sure that a man feels good ... n by that i dont approve none of that gay shit YES FOR PROP 8 !!! if Terminator wants fags, then he can make a ORAL presentation live about it Smile

anyways, I wish peace love and happiness to world, and lap dances for more affordable prices

3Legend III Plus comming to us! Empty Re: Legend III Plus comming to us! Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Luka17

Luka17
Newb
Newb

your gay ...and fat Very Happy

come back to SRO =P we miss you Sad

4Legend III Plus comming to us! Empty Re: Legend III Plus comming to us! Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:14 pm

baja

baja
Newb
Newb

Well something has definitely changed inside JM cause after those bot punishments now this came as well. I'm sure there are going to be more surprises like this one cause in that case perhaps old players will come back to SRO once again Smile

5Legend III Plus comming to us! Empty Re: Legend III Plus comming to us! Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Luka17

Luka17
Newb
Newb

http://silkroadwiki.com/wiki/Legend_III_Plus

here is something interesting Smile
Very Happy Looks nice, i cant wait till the update T_T

6Legend III Plus comming to us! Empty Re: Legend III Plus comming to us! Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:36 pm

baja

baja
Newb
Newb

Well I still hate the fact that every time there's an update you have to download full client.... It's really boring and it'd be much better if we could just download some kind of a patch that is 50 MB. I doubt it's even that large... Smile

7Legend III Plus comming to us! Empty Re: Legend III Plus comming to us! Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:28 pm

Luka17

Luka17
Newb
Newb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum