BalkanBotsmall
Still not logged in? Please, do it now...

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BalkanBotsmall
Still not logged in? Please, do it now...
BalkanBotsmall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMORPG Dedicated Balkan

Latest topics
» Srecna Nova Godina!!!!
the mascots at my cruisesrfun EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm by ocs123

» .::Very important NOTICE::.
the mascots at my cruisesrfun EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:06 pm by ocs123

» Novi moderator
the mascots at my cruisesrfun EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm by ocs123

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 25 on Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:05 am
Keywords

You are not connected. Please login or register

the mascots at my cruisesrfun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the mascots at my cruisesrfun Empty the mascots at my cruisesrfun Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:40 am

kaoser

Newb
Newb

the mascots at my cruisesrfun

Anyway, back to the Alaskan cruiseàsome people we met on a cruise were going to go, and so we were going to go along as well. ItÆs always fun to cruise with people youÆve met beforeàassuming you like them of course. A couple of cheap wedding dresses back we went on a cruise to the Caribbean where a large number of people had been yakking at each other on the Cruise Critics message board for almost a year. People all going on the Caribbean cruise of course. It turned out to be a fantastic cruise. We had so much fun with this huge group of people. We referred to it as 62 best friends meeting for the first time. We had some group partyÆs and a couple of blow-up dolls as mascots and we even had a Pirate theme. It made the whole cruise far more fun. Well for Kathy it was a lot of fun, I was just pretending of course. There are a lot of pictures of the cruise, the cheap wedding dresses for sale, and even the mascots at my cruisesrfun website.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum